About Us -
Guru Nanak have now established over ten (10) Branches in Sierra Leone with Over Nine (9) Estate Properties, Four (4) physically Owned and Five (5) leased.
The company also maintains an average of one million five hundred dollars ($1,500,000) stock in all its branches put together.
Due to the company’s global recognition and expansive aggrandizement, it establishes a Subsidiary in gambia in 2004, with office situated at No 5 Jinpex road, kanifine. It has maintained a steady growth over its operations in gambia importing over 150 containers a year.
LIST OF PROPERTIES:.
- 1. 323 calaba town, One storey building.
- 2. 324 calaba town- four 8 Door Shops . One flat
- 3. 328 poyo bar, Rokel. One Storey building.
- 4. Masiaka junction. One Storey building.
- 5. Moyamba junction Two storey building
- 6. Lungi- Two storey building
- 7. Kabala one storey building
- 8. 73 Adelaide street- One Storey building.
- 9. Calaba Town , one Big store- work in progress.
The network of Branches are as follows:
- 1. 3 Juba road, lumley, Freetown.
- 2. 11 krootown Road
- 3. 4 Ecowas street, freetown.
- 4. 151 bai bureh road, potty junction, Freetown
- 5. 328 Poyo bar, Rokel, freetown.
- 6. 7 hanga road kenema
- 7. 2 magburaka road, makeni
- 8. 20 makeni road kabala.
- 9. 1 Barrack road kambia.
- 10. 41 kai kondu road kono